- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
Melbourne Book Launch
Melbourne Book Launch
‘Biography of a Russian Yogi: The extraordinary story of Yogi Matsyendranath’ by Keith Simons
|Date:||1st March 2018 from 6:30 pm till 8:30 pm|
Armagh, 226 Kooyong Rd, Toorak (Street parking is available)
|Cost:||free of charge|
will be provided
Get tickets on EventBrite
At the launch Yogi Matsyendranath will be in attendance; both he and the author will be giving a talk. Book signing at the end. ‘The Biography of a Russian Yogi’ can be purchased at the launch or online at Amazon books or Book Depository.
The book can be also purchased at the Theosophical Society bookshop in Russell Street, Melbourne.
About Yogi Matsyendranath
Australian-based Yogi Matsyendranath is the Western world's spiritual leader of the Nath Yoga tradition. Born in the USSR, he trained in Shri Vidya and Shakta Tantra of Nepal, as well as the Nath tradition. He is an expert in Tantric puja and Hatha-yoga practice, who has an extraordinary life story with deep spiritual teachings.
About Keith Simons
Keith Simons was born in London and emigrated to Australia following early travels across Europe. Keith has made a lifelong pursuit of spiritual development and writing. He has published three books to date:Quest: A mystical autobiography,
Portal: Awakening to being and
Elucia: A multidimensional biography