- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
Kali Jayanti 16 October
Mela Interfaith Association, ABN: 35 166 549 720, Tel: 03 5966 5454
Kali Jayanti 16 OctoberKali Jayanti (the day of appearance of Kali Ma Goddess) will be celebrated in Warburton Interfaith Ashram. Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj will perform Kali puja (a Hindu ritual of veneration) to honor and worship Goddess Kali.
Kali is a very significant Goddess known as the Mother of the whole universe, created by Her. She is considered as the primordial void similar to the dark sky, where we can observe a lot of stars and galaxies. Everything originates from the primary reality of Kali and dissolves in it. Tantric texts say that in this age of Kali, Goddess Kali and Mahakala Bhairava (Her consort) may grant liberation from all sins and all kinds of suffering. Although the image of Kali seems horrendous, it is this Goddess who helps us to transform all the dark sides of the Being. She bestows liberation from suffering of the world by Her grace.
16 October from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Yogi Matsyendranath will perform puja for Dakshina Kali (the first form of Kali, which is ideal for exploring the Kali-tattva). At the end of the puja a short satsang (company with an assembly of persons who listen to, talk about, and assimilate the truth from a Master) dedicated to the Goddess will be held from 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Suggested donation for salary owners: paper; for concession card holder (pensioners, students etc.): gold coin
Participants also welcoming to bring a small amount of fruit for the offering during the ceremony and take them back as a Prasad (the grace after a worship).
3227 Warburton Highway
Warburton Vic, 3799, Australia