- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
There is a legend of how Shiva drank the Halahala poison, which led Chandra to obtain immortal yoga form. At that time, Chandra was dwelling on the head of Shiva and he did not allow the poison to go to Shiva's head, while Shesha was protecting the Shiva's body. As a reward for this act Shiva Adinath initiated Chandra and Ananta Shesha to the Natha-yogis. Chandra was given the opportunity to incarnate into the body of Chaurangi Natha (another name is Puranbhagat) and prove his devotion, having already gone through a series of tests. On the Earth, Chandra was born into the royal family, and later as an adult faced his step-mother's false accusations of sexual harassment. His father ordered servants to cut off his son's limbs and to leave him for dead in the forest. But shortly he was abandoned, Gorakshanath appeared to Chaurangi and handed him practices of internal alchemy, promising that after twelve years his arms and legs would grow back again. And so it happened, Chaurangi meditated for twelve years and performed the alchemy practice. His limbs grew back again. From this Chauranginath became an immortal mahasiddha.