- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
Manifesting itself from the pillar of fire during a dispute of Vishnu and Brahma, Gorakshanath predicted to Vishnu that he will be embodied on earth in the royal family and become king. Follow the instructions of Gorakshanath Vishnu had to give up luxury and perform tapasya in one area of Kashmir, having a hood only (cape), jholi (bag), rudraksha mala (rosary) and nadi-janeu (ritual whistle). "Making the tapas and meditating on the light, you will attain siddhi, people will worship you as Santoshnath" - Gorakshanath said to him and disappeared.
By the grace of Santoshnath bhakti, the knowledge of nada yoga and raja yoga are acquired. Anyone who does udyana-bandha, shambhavi-mudra, chants the mantra of Santoshnath, receives his darshan.