- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
The history of dedication of Satyanath - the incarnation of Brahma - linked to the legend where Vishnu and Brahma debated which of them more powerful. In the middle of of the dispute suddenly emerged Shiva Adinath in the form of an infinitepillar of fire. Vishnu went to find the origin of the column to the worlds of hells, andBrahma - to the heavenly worlds, but none of them could not find neither beginningnor end. After that Gorakshanathji emerged from the fire in the form of the Child and from his Ajna streamed the light. He said to Brahma: "You're going to like me in the next incarnation. You'll be born in the water, acquire knowledge of the Vedas, Puranas, Shastras, nakshatras, grahas, rashi, kala, sandhya, tarpana, tantra, mantra, gayatri, and to incarnate on earth as Satyanath where people will worship you".
Satyanath was a founder of one of the Nath-Panth. The knowledge of tantra, mantra, rasayana, alchemy, Ayurveda associated with him. One who meditates on Satyanath acquires knowledge of these sciences.