- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
Guru, through whom is manifested a highly power of Shakti, called Udayanath. "Udaya" means the sunrise, Udayanath symbolizes rising Kundalini. Udayanath is Shakti swarupa, he is a universal force that forms all the material and spiritual bodies, including the body of Lord Shiva, which is in various forms, such as Rudra, Nataraja, Sadasiva, Bhairava, Mahakala, etc. These forms are perceived by due to the fact that Nirguna Shiva has the creative power. This force also plays important role in the kaya-sadhana. Without working with prana-shakti and spiritual energy all bodily practices are not successful, so Udayanath is Guru, which protects all yogic and tantric sadhana. According to legend, Udayanath also received initiation from Gorakshanath when performed sadhana in the area of Kamakhya-pith in Assam.