- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Nowadays one of the most large-scaled current venerating the Mother Goddess in India is the cult of the Goddess Tripurasundari.
The name «Lalita Tipurasunadari» is translated as «one who has the nature of a play» (leela or vilasa), also «splendid in the three worlds». She liberates from these 3 worlds or bestow jivanmukti in them. Ususally she has the forms of Bala of 8 years old, Panchadashi of 15 years old, then of the age 16 and 28 years. There are some definite mantras for every age with the corresponding amount of bijas.Read more>>
Tags: : tipurasunadari interview tantra shrividya
Author: Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj