- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Bhairava Ashtami — Brahmarandhra
It is a stick that yogins (Nathas, Nagas) carry when they pilgrimage. The danda is also used as a weapon. It is one of the offerings in the Gorakshanath-puja.→ Подробнее...
Yogic mudra, associated with the organ of perception – the nose, and accordingly with the element of the earth. Some teachers advise to focus attention on the tip of the nose when practicing mudra and stop prana and apana there (connecting prana and apana).→ Подробнее...
Self-generating seed of life, original unity of Shiva and Shakti, beyond human understanding. Whole being is manifested from white and red bindu (symbols of feminine and masculine origin), which were formed by its splitting. Bindu is depicted in the center of yantras. The universe is manifested from it and is dissolved in it.→ Подробнее...
chakra, the opening of Brahma, is located in the area of the fontanel bone on the crown of the head→ Подробнее...