- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Bodhisattva — Buddhi
“One whose essence is awakening” or “striving for enlightenment” in the Buddhism of Mahayana and Vajrayana is a person who has decided to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all living beings. In other words, a follower of the Buddha who vows not to go into nirvana until all sentient beings leave the cycle of samsara. → Подробнее...
Seven factors in the Pali Canon that a practitioner must develop in order to achieve enlightenment. → Подробнее...
chakra, the opening of Brahma, is located in the area of the fontanel bone on the crown of the head→ Подробнее...