- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Badarayana — Buddhi
Indian philosopher, statesman and social reformer who lived on the territory of modern Karnataka→ Подробнее...
It is a stick that yogins (Nathas, Nagas) carry when they pilgrimage. The danda is also used as a weapon. It is one of the offerings in the Gorakshanath-puja.→ Подробнее...
Yogic mudra, associated with the organ of perception – the nose, and accordingly with the element of the earth. Some teachers advise to focus attention on the tip of the nose when practicing mudra and stop prana and apana there (connecting prana and apana).→ Подробнее...
Self-generating seed of life, original unity of Shiva and Shakti, beyond human understanding. Whole being is manifested from white and red bindu (symbols of feminine and masculine origin), which were formed by its splitting. Bindu is depicted in the center of yantras. The universe is manifested from it and is dissolved in it.→ Подробнее...
chakra, the opening of Brahma, is located in the area of the fontanel bone on the crown of the head→ Подробнее...