- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Mantra-yoga — Mudra
Mudra, symbolizing the fish (fearlessly floating in the ocean of samsara). The palms look down, the left palm over the right, the thumbs pointing to the sides, the rest fingers are kept together.→ Подробнее...
Loss of Atman`s unity and falling under the dependence of subject-object relations. One of three limitations (malas)
The liberation of soul from the sufferings of the world. In many doctrines of Hinduism and Buddhism often means freedom from the cycle of death and rebirth→ Подробнее...
It is a fan from peacock’s feathers. Morchhal is used in pujas and aratis. It is believed also that morchhal eliminates the negative influence and shoots damage.→ Подробнее...
Seal, print, sign; in Hinduism and Buddhism – the symbolic, ritual position of the hands, the ritual sign language, the position of the body.→ Подробнее...