- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Nabha — Nath Sampradaya
"The heaven seal"; the position of the tongue on the upper palate, recommended for breathing exercises and concentration.→ Подробнее...
This line was founded by Dariyanath, here you also can meet a lot of muslim priests/peers. They worship Shiva and also Allah, Muhammed. → Подробнее...
the name of Shiva, the lord; a title added to the name of a person belonging to the Natha-sampradaya → Подробнее...
Nath Sampradaya Nath Sampradaya, yoga sampradaya, the order of kanphata yogis. A spiritual school founded by guru Gorakshanath. Sanskr. नाथ (nātha) सम्प्रदाय (sampradāya). Nath Sampradaya is the most ancient yoga tradition, originated from tantra during the times of Maha Yoga of Gorakshanath: Pashupat, Shaiva-siddhanta, Kapalika, Kalamukhi and from earlier systems. These systems originated from vedic sources such as: four vedic samhitas, Brahmans, aranyakas, Upanishads. → Подробнее...