- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Nabha — Naga-vayu
"The heaven seal"; the position of the tongue on the upper palate, recommended for breathing exercises and concentration.→ Подробнее...
area of localization of the nabhi-chakra (manipura)→ Подробнее...
sound, tone, vibration, flow→ Подробнее...
Nadi-janeu is handed over to a disciple during choti-diksha. Nadi-janeu is the wool black thread woven by special technology, it is connected to the three doshas of body, with six chakras. By receiving it, the disciple significantly changes his psychophysical structure. On this thread hangs ring, crystal, rudraksha, coral, and whistle. Ring or «pavitra» symbolizes the sun – source of prana and all the elements, pavitra is connected with the element of the earth, crystal or «sphatik» is the element of water, rudraksha – the element of fire, coral is the element of air, and whistle is the element of akasha and sound (nāda). All of them together are symbols of the five elements.
Literally translated as "purification of nadis", channels of the subtle body. Alternative name – nadi-shuddhi (nāḍī-śuddhi).
Usually, nadi-shodhana means a certain pranayama – alternate breathing with a breath hold after inhalation and sometimes after exhalation. In yoga and tantra, it’s the most common way to clear canals.→ Подробнее...
Naga-vayu is one of the secondary pranas (vayu), responsible for burping, vomiting and hiccupping (“Goraksha-paddhati”, 33), as well as for the balanced movement of the whole body.
According to “Gheranda-samhita” (5.63) the naga-vayu is active during awakening of consciousness.
Of the main life currents naga-vayu is associated with prana.→ Подробнее...