- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Shadakshara-mantra — Shivaratri
self-existent, self-knowing, self-sufficient Power of God, which expresses itself in the actions of Prakriti→ Подробнее...
Shakti-chalana mudra is described as the one that awakens Kundalini-shakti and makes it move. In order to "wake up" Kundalini and feel the movement of energy, it is recommended to connect prana and apana (for example, with the help of kumbhaka), and then by repeated repetition of ashvini-mudra direct vayu into sushumna.→ Подробнее...
Yogic practice, in which the sight is directed and fixed in the field of the eyebrow. Those who have achieved perfection in this mudra can leave the limits of the mind. The ego and the intellect enter the spiritual spheres of consciousness.→ Подробнее...
"Gesture of the shell". The shell (shankha) is connected with sound, primarily with the transcendental Nada, Omkara, with the element of the ether. Technique: grab the thumb of your left hand with your right hand fingers. At the same time, the thumb of the right hand touches the middle and other fingers of the left hand.→ Подробнее...