- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Siddha — Svadhishthana
The one who achieved spiritual perfection, possessor of mystical abilities (siddhis).→ Подробнее...
It is a philosophic treatise which contains a description of metaphysical ideas and the way of thinking of Natha-sampradaya and also the highest ideal of yogis in this tradition. The majority of nathas and scientists consider guru Gorakshanath to be the author of the text, however, there is an opinion that it was written by Yogi Nityanath (well-known yogi-alchemist). Some respected yogis think that Nityanath is the name of Gorakshanath.→ Подробнее...
- Name of the one of spouses of Ganesha
- Perfection achievement, strength
- Supernatural abilities obtained through yogi sadhanas, tapas or naturally as a result of achievement of spiritual maturity. There are 8 classic siddhis (ashta-siddhis)
chakra located at the bottom of the abdomen is also called jala-mandala ("jala" - water, as it is associated with the element of water)→ Подробнее...