- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Tarpana — Trishul
offering of water through specific places on the palms, symbolically associated with the tirthas→ Подробнее...
akasha in which the inner essence (tattva) of oneself and the world is known → Подробнее...
classical Hindu idea of God as the Divine Trinity is Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra→ Подробнее...
It is a trident, a Lord Shiva’s weapon which is carried by yogis. It is the royal scepter of Shaiva-dharma. The trishula symbolism is polyvalent and rich. The three spearheads have various meanings and significance. They are commonly said to represent various trinities - creation, maintenance and destruction; past, present and future, the three gunas – sattva, rajas and tamas. → Подробнее...