- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Badarayana (Vedavyasa, Vyasadeva or Krishna-Dvaipayana) is an ancient Indian philosopher, one of the founders of the Vedanta teaching, and also the author of the Vedanta-sutra tract.
Almost no reliable information is available about the life of Badarayana. Also, there is no single opinion on the chronology of the life of Badarayana. According to one version he lived during the II-III century AD, according to other versions - in the VI-III century BC. Badarayana, according to Indian tradition, is often identified with the legendary sage Vyasa, the author of the epos "Mahabharata".