- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
"between the eyebrows"
Bhrumadhya (also: bhrumadhya-chakra, bhrumadhyadhara) — in yogic texts defines a psychoenergetic center located between eyebrows. One of the sixteen adharas. Projection of ajnya-chakra. There are many techniques associated with this bhrumadhya, such as meditation on the cool radiance of the moon in it. The concentration on this area stabilizes attention and soothes all kinds of disturbances in the body and mind.
The twelfth (bhrumadhyadhara) adhara is between the eyebrows. There ,one should meditate on the circle of the moon - [then sadhaka] feels [pleasant] coolness.
Siddha-siddhanta paddhati. Part 2. Shloka 21.