- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Consciousness, more often – supreme consciousness, closest to the absolute, self-aware and aware of others.
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is the teacher of bhakti-yoga and the preacher of the cult of Lord Krishna.
In "Siddha-Siddhanta Paddhati" (I.49) the following qualities of chaitanya are given:
"Meditation, virtue, fearlessness, awareness, impartiality is such a five-quantitative consciousness."
The properties of consciousness, according to Gorakshanath, are:
- Vimarsha (meditation) is a reflection of awareness of various mental, sensual and physical processes together
- Shilana (virtue) is self-discipline, inherent in chaitanya
- Dhairya (fearlessness) is the absence of hesitation, since fluctuations are limited, and Chaitanya encompasses many processes simultaneously
- Chintana (awareness) is meditation or contemplation amidst general tranquility
- Nisprihatva (impartiality) is the cultivation of liberation from desires.