- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
चेतना शक्ति, cetanā śakti
The supreme light of consciousness, the power of consciousness. In yogic and tantric texts, Chetana is described as Kundalini_shakti, the goddess, whose face is always directed at Shiva, i.e., the realization of His transcendental will. Among the Naths, the symbol of the Supreme light of consciousness is the sacrificial fire. It is believed that the entire universe and all deities, including Vishnu, Brahma and Maheshvara, arose from the dhuni of Gorakshanath. Gorakshanath himself personifies the original Universe, which is beyond the limits of forms.
In the texts of Kashmiri Shaivism, for example, in Kshemaraja's “Pratyabhijnyahridaya”, Chetana is described as Absolute Consciousness, Power of creation, which is a pulsation of divine light. Shakti, hiding her true nature, restricts herself and descends to an individual consciousness, which is inherent in defilements.
According to Kashmiri Shaivism, the purpose of spiritual practice is the removal of these fetters, illusory covers, and the full disclosure of the luminous nature of a person, his primordial essence, in other words, “raising” the limited individual consciousness to the transcendental level of Chetana.