- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Literally "something that everything relies on"; the law of the universe, religious faith, religious laws, the path of righteousness, sacred duty, good, truth, justice, harmony.
Another meaning can be “retention”, when the yogi holds himself, his attention on something essential for a long time, on what keeps him from a spiritual fall.
According to the Vedas, dharma is the proper fulfillment of the purpose of a particular thing, a phenomenon or a regularity; in relation to the person - this is the image of behavior most favorable for its spiritual development, following its purpose.
One of the four purposes (Purushartha) of human life.
The religion of Vedas and Agamas is called sanatana-dharma (eternal dharma) of the world and all beings.