- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Karma-yoga is a type of yoga that assumes the development of the freedom in action and the ability to keep ego detached from any type of activities. Thus, one can overcome the illusion of the ego as a doer and the individual attains the ability to manifest himself spontaneously, in a flow, enjoying the presence of Higher Self in everything he perceives. It allows any daily activity to be full of divine presence.
The principle of karma-yoga is fully described in Bhagavad-Gita.
It is considered that even hermits, until their actions do not become spontaneous, remain attached to the action and thus to the world of forms. That is why they cannot leave this world without letting go of all attachments to it and will continue to be born again and again.
When karma-yoga is understood in the correct way, an individual stops being attached to the fruits of his actions. Then every action becomes an offering to God or Higher Self, regardless which deity he worships or whether he leads a normal life.