- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
"Sweet", "Flattering". The demon killed by Vishnu; together with his twin brother Kaitabha personifies mental vices.
The legend of the victory of Vishnu over Madhu and Kaitabha is described in the Devi-mahatmya and Devibhagavata-purana.
Its short version: during Pralaya, in the waters of the Cosmic Ocean, Lord Vishnu reclined, residing in the dream of Yoganidra. From His earwax appeared two terrible asuras - the demons Madhu and Kaitabha. They saw Brahma, the Creator God of the world, and set out to kill him. The demons began to climb the lotus stalk on which Brahma was seated. Then Brahma began to praise Yoganidra - the Goddess Mahamaya - the Force, which forces Vishnu to sleep. Then praised by Brahma, Goddess came out of Vishnu, prompting him to awaken. Being awaked, Bhagavan Vishnu fought with them in hand-to-hand fight for five thousand years. The demons, intoxicated by their own power and deceived by Mahamaya, said to Vishnu, "ask for any gift from us." Vishnu replied: "I want you to fall down from my hand now." Then the demons started crafting: "Kill us, but only where the land is not covered with water." Vishnu laid the demons on his ankles and cut off the heads of with Sudarshana Chakra disk.