- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Stand up, bending your legs slightly, resting your hands on your knees. The distance between the legs should be about 10 cm. Look at the ground.
Before nauli, perform agnisara: make a full exhalation, drawing in the belly, and bring it as close as possible to the back. Repeat several times. The belly retracts and relaxes on breath delay. After this exercise the stomach will soften, and it will be possible to start doing nauli.
Now, in order to perform nauli, stand up as in the previous exercise. Leaning on your knees, pull in and tighten (pull out) the central muscles, try to do the same with the lateral muscles.
When you want to inhale, inhale and repeat the exercise.