- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Stand up, bending your legs slightly, resting your hands on your knees. The distance between the legs should be about 10 cm. Look at the ground.
Before nauli, perform agnisara: make a full exhalation, drawing in the belly, and bring it as close as possible to the back. Repeat several times. The belly retracts and relaxes on breath delay. After this exercise the stomach will soften, and it will be possible to start doing nauli.
Now, in order to perform nauli, stand up as in the previous exercise. Leaning on your knees, pull in and tighten (pull out) the central muscles, try to do the same with the lateral muscles.
When you want to inhale, inhale and repeat the exercise.