- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Manipura (Sanskrit: mani - "gem", "jewel", pura - "city") means "the city of jewels", or "that which has the nature of radiance".
Located in the navel area, it has a ten-petalled lotus, decorated with the letters ḍaṁ, ḍhaṁ, ṇaṁ, taṁ, thaṁ, daṁ, dhaṁ, naṁ, paṁ, phaṁ. There are Yogi Santoshnath Vishnuji and Lakshmi-shakti in manipura. Sometimes manipura is called "nabhi-chakra" (navel chakra).
Siddha-siddhanta paddhati (part 2) describes manipulator as following:
Madhyama-kundalini is in the center of the body (in nabhi). Prana and apana, uniting together, kindle the fire of Madhyama-kundalini, which sustains the body and consciousness (chetana-shakti). Here is samana-vayu, which balances prana and apana, this allows prana to enter sushumna and activate the process of Kundalini arise.
In its center one should meditate on Kundalini-shakti, fivefolded in a ring, like a snake, and shining like ten million rising suns. It is madhyama-sakti, which gives perfection.
Pashyanti sound is realized in manipura - the first manifestation of consciousness in the form of Omkara. According to some texts, in nabha area there is kanda - center of all channels (nadis) deviating from kanda to all parts of the body. Therefore, when meditating on kanda, the whole body is cognized:
3. 29. [By sanyama], on the naval chakra [appears] the knowledge of the body structure.
Maharishi Patanjali. Yoga-sutras
Manipura is the chakra responsible for power, will (individual, not spiritual, as in case of ajna), self-confidence, the ability to organize and control people.
Viveka-martandha describes meditation on this chakra:
Yogin, meditating on Atman in a manipura that shines like the rising sun, fixes a sight on the tip of the nose, acquires the ability to influence the whole world.