- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Navel, heaven space.
Translated as "center" or "heaven" this place is the basis of our pure consciousness. According to Siddha Siddhanta Paddhati, Nabhi is the area of localization of the nabhi-chakra (manipura). In this part of body Gorakshanath recommends to observe Kundalini folded into the fivefold ring (madhyama-shakti). Five rings are five tattvas: Sadashiva, Ishvara, Rudra, Vishnu and Brahma, they control all manifestations in the universe and are connected with the five coils of Kundalini.
Here is located samana-vayu, which balances prana and apana.