- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
"sound", "tone", "vibration", "flow"
Transcendental soundless sound, the first vibration from which the entire Universe and other derivatives of nada arise. Also means the sounds heard by yogi during meditation and practice of bhramari pranayama.
Nada is a manifestation of Consciousness, a vibration that arises within Him. Like the mantra, it expresses, creates and manifests material realities. This vibration, the primary explosion from which the entire Universe originated, can be perceived by our consciousness if we abstract from gross forms of perception, from physical blocks and stresses. This anahata is an unstressed sound, spontaneous, lively, not caused by anything.
With a long perception of nada, a state of deep pratyahara achieved. As stated in “Hatha Yoga Pradipika”: just like a bee drinking honey is indifferent to the smell of a flower, so the mind absorbed in nada does not aspire to sensual objects.