- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
the name of Shiva, the lord;
Refers to the gods (Gopinatha - the name of Krishna, meaning "lord of the senses") and to people; a title added to the name of a person belonging to the Natha-sampradaya. Natha - indicates the siddha-yogi, the self-realized adept, who is in the order of the Nathas, created by Gorakshanath. Naths are considered to be founders of Hatha Yoga. Like all Tantrikas, they don`t recognize caste differences in spiritual matters. Nathas are also called just followers of the natha-sampradaya, even if they have not yet reached realization.