- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
A small water vessel, specially invented to clean nasal passages (neti).
The pot is filled with warm water with a small amount of salt and the spout of the neti-pot is placed into the nostrils. Washing can be done with as much water as you wish.
The term «net» originally means «to direct», refers to the water that conducts our energy through the nasal passages, cleaning them. After the procedure, the person can feel that breathing has become easier, smells are more clearly felt, and a sense of comfort and cleanliness appears.
Neti-pot has long been used as an adjunct to yogic practices, especially for facilitating deep breathing. However, neti-pot is not just an ancient healing secret. Today it is recommended by many modern naturopaths and doctors.