- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
One of Shiva's panths. Alternative names: «pākal», «pagalnaths», «pākalnaths». The main math was in Rohtaka, Haryana state, but around 300 years ago it was occupied by Siddha Baba Mastanath with his disciples - yogis of the reformed Ai-panth.
Nowadays it is Asthal Bohar - the second biggest math of the Tradition. According to the legend, it was built on the place where Chauranginath, who came there from Penjab in the 8th century, performed tapasya, Chauranginath, also known as Puran Bhagat, is considered to be the founder of Pagal.
«Pagal», lit.- «crazy», «mad». Pagalnaths were known for their strict austerities, for example, they stood on their heads for a long period of time.