- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Pavitraपवित्रा, pavitrā or पवित्री, pavitrī
"sinless", "holy", "sacred", "pure"
In Natha-sampradaya, one of the five elements of the basic yoga attribute nadi-janeu – the ring. The symbolism of the ring is connected with the Goddess Shakti, the fullness, the sun, the source of prana and the earth element. According to Nath's metaphysics, the lower tattvas can include the higher ones, therefore, the earth includes all other elements. Pavitri has a yellow color, it is made out of antler or rhinoceros horne, bone, brass or other metal. The yellow color symbolizes the earth. Also, the pavitra can sometimes be called kundal earrings, inserted into the center of the auricle during Chira-diksha.
In tantrism, there is a purifying ritual of pavitri-karana – purification with water with a special mantra.