- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Purascharana, Purashcharana - (पुरश्चरण), Siddhikarana
The process of realization of the power of mantra.
According to Mantra-yoga samhita and other authoritative texts on the practice of mantras, for the attainment of "mantra-siddhis" (mantra power), mantra needs to be read certain number of times.
It is believed that each syllable of mantra should be read by one "lakh", which is one hundred thousand repetitions. After, tantra recommends to make havan after each tenth part of reading mantra meaning each ten thousand times to make a havan to revere this form of the Deity in Agni. Then perform tarpana 1000 times, 100 times marjana and 10 brahmana-bhojanas (feeding the brahmanas).
The tantric sadhana, designed for the realization of mantra-siddhis, can be very complex and, in fact, find a Guru who will perfectly know all the subtleties, is not a simple matter.