- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
"purity", "pure"; literally "existence, reality", also "sadguna"
One of the three gunas (qualities) of Prakriti, personifies purity, virtue, balance.
Sattva, more than all other gunas, is associated with pure consciousness. Sattva comes from sanskrit root सत् “sat”, which means “existence, being, true reality”, bliss and happiness, characteristics of consciousness, are associated with sattva,.
Where Prakriti is the manifestation of Sat, it manifests as sattva-guna.
Because of purity, light, and chastity, sattva binds with attachment to happiness and attachment to knowledge, O Flawless One! /6/
“Siddha-siddhanta paddhati” lists the following manifestations of sattva:
The influence of sattva manifests itself in us in the form of following qualities:
Mercy, righteousness, action, devotion, faith - this is the five-qualitative sattva. /1.51/
- daya – kindness or compassion;
- dharma – righteousness, justice;
- kriya – readiness to do good deeds;
- bhakti – worship or devotion;
- sraddha – faith.