- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
self-existent, self-knowing, self-sufficient Power of God, which expresses itself in the actions of Prakriti;
the divine creative energy, the female aspect of the manifestation of the divine (the Divine Mother), the power of the divine, through which it manifests itself in Nature, the basis of the teachings of tantrism and shaktism. The source of the creation of the world, the dynamic aspect of the Absolute.
Naths consider Shakti and Shiva to be identical; Shakti is inseparable from its two aspects as Mahamaya and Mahavidya. Accordingly, there is no such division (as in Kashmiri Shivaism) when pure tattvas come to an end at the stage of Shuddha-vidya and the dual manifestations of Maya arise, gods Vishnu or Brahma appear. Non-duality persists until the unfolding of the most limited phenomena. Therefore, in spite of the fact that on a rough level it may seem to us that Shakti is not connected with spirituality, she still remains united with Shiva and directed to Him and ready to awaken at any moment. Therefor according to the Naths worldview anyone can realize his or her identity with Shiva, competently interacting with the principle of Shakti. But for this, of course, it is desirable that there be a sincere interest in God, a healthy idealism that helps to attain right interaction with different energies and spiritual dimensions.
Giving Shiva is an omnipresent Consciousness (Parasamvit), then Shakti is the energy by which this consciousness is revealed. Shakti embodies the principle of transformation, change and time.