- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
The one who achieved spiritual perfection, possessor of mystical abilities (siddhis). A realized mystic in the state of inner calmness, purity of mind, eternity that pierce all the impermanence of the world; siddha`s state is above the all but can penetrate into everything. Siddha is the one who perfects the world with own impeccability and the one who strengthens own spiritual perfection living in such a world.
Siddhas can formally belong to any society and on their own inner mystical level are over any confession. This says yoga for siddhas is over any religion although they are recognized in many religious societies.
Naths use practices (such as in Gheranda Samhita) where it is recommended to focus on the Deity in one’s body or on the image of perfect yogi which are usually identical in Nath tradition. This means Naths projecting the Supreme Self on their own body therefor achieving state of siddha realized in the body. The same applies for achieving moksha. There are many religions and confessions that state the perfect state can be achieved only after the death. Naths has the different belief in this term.