- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
The one who achieved spiritual perfection, possessor of mystical abilities (siddhis). A realized mystic in the state of inner calmness, purity of mind, eternity that pierce all the impermanence of the world; siddha`s state is above the all but can penetrate into everything. Siddha is the one who perfects the world with own impeccability and the one who strengthens own spiritual perfection living in such a world.
Siddhas can formally belong to any society and on their own inner mystical level are over any confession. This says yoga for siddhas is over any religion although they are recognized in many religious societies.
Nathas use practices (such as in "Gheranda Samhita") where it is recommended to focus on the Deity in one’s body or on the image of perfect yogi which are usually identical in Nath tradition. This means Naths projecting the Supreme Self on their own body therefor achieving state of siddha realized in the body. The same applies for achieving moksha. There are many religions and confessions that state the perfect state can be achieved only after the death. Naths has the different belief in this term.