- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Svadhishthana (Sanskrit svādhiṣṭhāna: sva – self, own, adhiṣṭhāna - home, literally - "own home".) - chakra located at the bottom of the abdomen is also called jala-mandala ("jala" - water, as it is associated with the element of water), associated with medhradhara ("medhra" - penis, as it is at the level of genital) and uddiyana-adhara.
Svadishthana contains six-petalled lotus, of color of a pink coral (or ruby). There are Yogi Satyanath Brahmaji and Savitri-shakti located. There is a legend that Brahma was born from a golden fetus (Hiranyagarbha), manifested from the waters of the causual ocean (great ocean of universe), this is why Nathas associate Brahma (Satyanath) with an element of water.
The Sanskrit letters baṁ, bhaṁ, maṁ, yaṁ, raṁ and laṁ are inscribed in the lotus. In the middle - a white crescent moon, associated with Varuna and the element of water. Varuna is portrayed riding on the white crocodile Makar. Vaṁ is bija of this chakra. The petals are associated with such manifestations of Maya as kama (passion), krodha (anger), lobha (greed), moha (charm), mada (pride) and matsarya (envy). Chakra is responsible for the emotional way of interacting with the world, sensual pleasures.
Viveka-martanda describes a way of meditating on svadhishthana-chakra:
Yogin, meditating on Atman in the blessed svadhishthana-chakra of the color of ruby, fixing the sight on the tip of the nose, is likened to Brahman. (169)
Gheranda-samhita provides ways of dharana on the element of water (jala-dharana):
The element of water, white as a jasmine or as a shell, in the form of the moon, is connected with nectar and Vishnu, here bija is vaṁ. Meditate on the element of water (in svadhishthana) and direct there prana and citta for 2 hours. This meditation on the element of water destroys all sufferings. (3.72.)
Siddha-siddhanta paddhati says that in svadhishthana-chakra:
"One should meditate on lingam, facing west, like a branch of a coral.
There is also Uddiyana-pitha, attracting [the whole] world.
According to Kubjika, tantric tradition, svadhishthana-chakra is connected with the western direction and one of the faces of Shiva, Sadyojata. Therefore, lingam, wrapped by Kundalini, is facing west (up). Uddiyana-pitha, located in this chakra, gave the name to the yogic technique uddiyana-bandha, performed with the lower abdomen.