- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Vishuddha is a chakra located in the throat area. It is also called Kantha-chakra.
Color – blue or smoky.
Deity – Hamsanath (Jivatma)
Shakti – Avidya-shakti
It is depicted as a sixteen-petalled lotus with the letters aṁ, āṁ, iṁ, īṁ, uṁ, ūṁ, ṛṁ, ṝṁ, ḷṁ, ḹṁ, eṁ, aiṁ, oṁ, auṁ, aṁ, aḥ. Sixteen vowels are associated with the 16th aspects of the moon and 16 adharas in the human body, they control the entire network of nadi channels located below this chakra (through the practice of jalandhara-bandha).
In the center of the lotus is a drop of nectar, in which the bija-mantra haṁ is reflected. It is believed that the divine nectar flows to the Vishuddha-chakra from Bindu. This symbolic nectar implies the truth, Satchiananda, is formed in Sahasrara, and gathered in Talu. An elephant is often depicted in this chakra, as a symbol of akasha element and wisdom. In "Hatha-yoga pradipika" it is said that by revealing vishuddha-chakra, the yogi attains ghata-avasthi (the union of the empty space of the jug with the outer space). Prana and apana are united, currents of ida and pingala. An unaffected state (anahata) is achieved. This state arises in the absence of duality. Most likely, this is why many tantras mane this chakra vishuddha (untainted).
Vishuddha is also responsible for the truth, is the chakra of purity and communication, the manifestations of creativity and oratory art depend on its functioning.