- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Shri Vira nathji
Guru: Shri Shambhujati Guru Gorakshanathji
Panth: Dariya nathi.
Sadhana: padvirasana siddhi, Shri Hauman upasana.
Tapasya: Punjab, Sindh pradesh, Himachal pradesh, Himalayas.
Deeds: propagation of Dharma all over the India.
Shri Virupaksha nathji
Guru: Shri Omkar Adinathji.
Panth: Sahacharyo (sahajani yog).
Place: Shri Parvat Devikot, Orissa.
Sadhana: siddhasana, svastikasana, padmasana, dvipada mastakasana siddhis.
Deeds: support and propagation of Yamari tantra.
Shri Yajnavalkya nathji
Guru: Shri Siddha Yogi Satyanathji
Place: Himachal Pradesh, Kanva-kshetra (Kotadvar)
Tapasya: realized siddhis of living on the sun.
Sadhana: dharana-dhyana-samadhi, accent on shunya-samadhi, pavan-muktasana siddhi.
Deeds: propagated gyana-yoga.
Сиддхи 82 - 84 of 84
First | Prev. | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next | Last