- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Shri Madra nathji
Shri Madra nathjiGuru: Shri Siddha Yogi Lankanathji
Panth: Raval yogi.
Place: Madra-desha (South of Madhya Pradesh)
Sadhana: siddhi of long-term being in water, siddhasana, raja-yoga, dhuna siddhi, dhyana-gyana yoga, hasta-mukta-utatasana siddhi.
Tapasya: Madra-desha, Karnataka, Orissa, Shri Shaila Mountain, Mallikarjuna, Shri Lanka, seeacost areas.
Deeds: care for human well-being through the mantra and tantra, wandering around all India, dharma propagation.