- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Navanatha Svarupa japa
sat namo ādeś | gurujī ko ādeś |
om gurujī omkār ādināth omkār svarūp bolie |
udayanāth pārvatī dhartī svarup bolie |
satyanāth brahmājī jal svarup bolie |
santoṣnāth viṣṇujī khaḍg-khāṇḍ tej svarup bolie |
acal-acambenāth ākāś (śeṣ) svarup bolie |
gajabeli gajakantharnāth gaṇeśajī gaj hastī svarup bolie |
jñānapārakhī siddha caurangīnāth aṭhārah bhār banaspati svarup bolie |
māyā rupī dādā matsyendranāth māyā svarup bolie |
ghaṭe piṇḍe nav nirantare sampūrṇ rakṣā karante śrī śambhujatī guru gorakṣanātha bāl svarūp bolie |
itnā navanāth svarūp mantra sampūrṇ bhayā
anant koṭ siddho me baiṭhakar guru gorakṣanāthjī ne kahāyā nāthajī gurujī ādeś ||
Adesh to Higher Being! Adesh to Guruji!
Chant (greetings to) Guruji, who is Omkara, Adinatha, whose form is Omkara.
Chant (the name of) Udayanath who is Parvati, who represents the Earth (dharti).
Chant (the name of) Satyanath who is Brahma, who personifies the element of water (alila).
Chant (the name of) Santoshnath who is Vishnu in the form of the all-pervading light (tejas).
Chant (the name of) Achal Achambhenath, the thousand-headed snake (symbol of eternity), who is space (akasha).
Chant (the name of) Gajabeli Gaja Kantharnath who is Ganesha, who is in the form of an elephant.
Chant (the name of) sage and siddha Chauranginath, who personifies the eighteen plants.
Chant (the name of) Dada Matsyendranath, the personification of Maya.
Chant (the name of) Sri Shambhunathaji Guru Gorakshanath, who is in the form of a young boy, protector, who has immortal and perfect body.
This is the complete Navanatha-svarupa mantra that was spoken by Guru Gorakshanath around countless Siddhas. Adesh to Great Shri Nathaji Guruji!
Translated from Sanskrit by Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj