- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
Meaning of the word Adesh
“Adesh” is a common greeting among Nathas.
In “Siddha-siddhanta-paddhati” Gorakshanath says that “Adesh” means unity between Atma, Jivatma and Paramatma. People in their usual state of mind don`t realize this unity, because of this all the problems appear. Paramatma is Supreme Soul or Spirit that exists in all living creatures and is beyond any limitations. Atma is an eternal individual soul that is transcendental by its nature and beyond the limits of forms. Jivatma is an eternal soul incarnated in the body. The level of awareness of Atman depends on interconnection with Paramatma Jivatma, in first place, means awareness of the body that is identical to the universe (Brahmanda). Nathas consider outer world as the state of one`s spiritual energy. Kaya-sadhana and yoga help to realize this identity. However, given perception of the world, soul and Supreme Soul comes not at once but in the process of yoga practice. Adesh is a focus on this, was following the path of mystical vision when all illusionary limits disappear.
By saying “Adesh”, we mean this state (of mind). Adesh is the will of Shiva to realize self as the revealed Universe and great consciousness incarnated in different beings. We also have this will to turn self to the origin that we have always been, that we are and that we will always be. Let`s not misinterpret “Adesh” with the desire for power or egoistic commandment. Adesh is a perception of the above will in the state of full openness to anugraha-shakti that enlightens all our being, ability to learn, evolve and follow the Nathas way.
Using the greeting “Adesh” we remind each other that we are Nath Yogis. “Adesh” is particularly used to greet Guru or someone who has achieved higher yoga realization than yourself.
Materials are taken from dharmanathi.ru
Tags: nathas forum sampradaya
Author: Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj