- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
Shiva Adinath is considered to be the primordial Guru who is Jyoti-Svarupa (transcendent light). He is beyond form, identified with emptiness and infinite light (Prakasha). Moreover, He is Chit-sakti, i.e. infinite consciousness...
Shri Matsyendranath (means "Lord of the fish" in Sanskrit) is Gorakshanath's teacher. He is Maya-Svarupa and Matsya-Svarupa ("having the form of fish"). The fish, in whose belly, according to legend, Matsyendranatha spent twelve years, implies the Ocean of Being (which is called "kula", the manifested phenomena)...
Gorakshanathji is a disciple of Matsyendranath, the founder of the Natha tradition and patron saint of yogis. His realization surpassed his Guru's. Gorakshanath is considered to be Shiva-svarupa (a form of Shiva). He is revered by Nathas more than other Nava Nathas and Devatas...
In the tradition Sri Achalachambhenath ji is known as an incarnation of Ananta Shesha and the patron of Alchemy. According to legend, Shiva Adinath bestowed the knowledge of Yoga (Yoga Vidya) upon Shesha in appreciation for his service...
There is a legend of how Shiva drank the Halahala poison, which led Chandra to obtain immortal yoga form. At that time, Chandra was dwelling on the head of Shiva and he did not allow the poison to go to Shiva's head, while Shesha was protecting the Shiva's body. As a reward for this act Shiva Adinath initiated Chandra...
When Ganesha – a son of Parvati – was born, all the gods came to greet him, but it was the greatness of Shiva Adinath that captivated Ganesha, and he asked him for the form of Nath. Adinath said that he will be embodied on the Earth, where he will be named Gajabeli Gajakantharnath...
Manifesting itself from the pillar of fire during a dispute of Vishnu and Brahma, Gorakshanath predicted to Vishnu that he will be embodied on earth in the royal family and become king. Follow the instructions of Gorakshanath Vishnu had to give up luxury and perform tapasya in one area of Kashmir...
The history of dedication of Satyanath - the incarnation of Brahma - linked to the legend where Vishnu and Brahma debated which of them more powerful. In the middle of of the dispute suddenly emerged Shiva Adinath in the form of an infinitepillar of fire...
Guru, through whom is manifested a highly power of Shakti, called Udayanath. "Udaya" means the sunrise, Udayanath symbolizes rising Kundalini. Udayanath is Shakti swarupa, he is a universal force that forms all the material and spiritual bodies, including the body of Lord Shiva...