- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
- DVD of satsang in Riga, Latvia (2010)
This booklet contains the description of the technique called “Dvādaśānta”, as well as some elements of the “subtle anatomy” (the metaphysical concepts of Yoga and Tantra) having direct relation to it. Such elements as tattvas, cakras, ādhāras, lakṣyas and others are involved in various forms of practice associated with Dvādaśānta as well. Knowledge of them and their interrelation is necessary in order to have an adequate notion of proper practice as well as for the usage of this knowledge as the potential goal in attainment of personal experience. Although it is required to receive all the practical nuances as transmission from an experienced master in person, the material represented in this booklet may serve as the basis for further study of Dvādaśānta practice.
- Metaphysics and Practice of Dvadasanta
- The Role of Dvadasanta in Mantra
- Practice According to Sri Vidya Tantra
- Dvadasanta in South Indian Saivism (Saiva-siddhanta)