- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
By Keith SimonsThis is not an ordinary biography. It is as much an inner story as an outer one. And someone who has an inner life as rich as Yogi does, naturally provides teachings through the telling of the outer biography. Yogi has dedicated his life to a deep and enthusiastic pursuit of the ancient path of Yoga and Tantra. Unlike many Western interpretations that trivialise these topics, Yogi presents a profound and illuminating journey through this mystical terrain. Yogi Matsyendranath is the Western world's spiritual leader of the Nath Yoga tradition.
Hard copy available on Amazon
This booklet contains the description of the technique called “Dvādaśānta”, as well as some elements of the “subtle anatomy” (the metaphysical concepts of Yoga and Tantra) having direct relation to it. Such elements as tattvas, cakras, ādhāras, lakṣyas and others are involved in various forms of practice associated with Dvādaśānta as well. Knowledge of them and their interrelation is necessary in order to have an adequate notion of proper practice as well as for the usage of this knowledge as the potential goal in attainment of personal experience. Although it is required to receive all the practical nuances as transmission from an experienced master in person, the material represented in this booklet may serve as the basis for further study of Dvādaśānta practice.