- Семинар Йоги Алламанатха в Минске
- Праздник Дипавали
- Йога-семинар и поездка по святым местам Индии с учителями Традиции Натхов
- Киев - встреча с Йоги Лакшминатх Махарадж
- Йога-семинар в Санкт-Петербурге!
- Семинар в Кривом Роге, 16 октября
- Осеннее Наваратри в Москве
- Семинар с Йоги Алламанатхом в Казани!
- Семинар с Йоги Лакшминатх в Москве!
- Праздник Ганеша Чатуртхи
- Встреча с Йоги Алламанатхом в Риге
- Йога-семинар в Одессе
- Львов. Открытое занятие по Йоге Натхов
- Семинар в Санкт-Петербурге
- Иллюзии и разочарования духовного пути
- Ретрит «Искусство пранаямы» в Грузии, 9-18 июля 2016г.
- В Москве 21 апреля состоится пуджа Хануману
- Сатсанг в Санкт-Петербурге
- Наваратри в Москве, 2016
The fire ritual at the Shiva Yoga Ashram (Melbourne, Australia)
A few days ago I was in Melbourne, where visited the Shiva Yoga Ashram found by Guru Shankarananda. I am happy that in Australia there are students of Svami Muktananda from Ganeshpuri (about whom I’ve heard a lot), Kashmir Shaivism practitioners.
Impressions on my last Indian visit
I would like to share my experiences with respected Yogi Bhagavannath, Yogi Shankarnath (from Brazil) and other my friends, gurubhais, and students. There are few good news. First of all, my Guruji Shri Mithleshnath Maharaj was appointed as Mahant of temple in Devipatan by Adityanath ji. Great and sincere thanks to Adityanath from me and all my students. Devipatan is a sacred place for all nathas. Siddha Shri Ratannath made there his sadhana. In addition, to this place fell hand of Sati and Shakti pith was formed, so there is the famous Durga temple.
My trip to Yogi Surajnath
First of all, I whant to say thanks to dear Yogi Bhagavannath ji for a meeting with his Guruji Surajnath. Place where he lives is far away from the metropolis located in Maharashtra, but in spite of this, my trip was unique. We had a good conversation on Gorakhbani with comments by Surajnath, which he granted to me. To me also was interesting his idea, that Gorakhbani and Gorakh-sabadi are most important works of Goraksha, and that, in fact, he owned much less texts than are assumed. I've also heard from a respected Guruji Sri Vilasnatha that originaly Hatha Yoga Pradipika was written in shabari-bhasha, and then it was translated into Sanskrit by Svatmarama.