- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
- Ukraine satsangs video released
A few days ago I was in Melbourne, where visited the Shiva Yoga Ashram found by Guru Shankarananda. I am happy that in Australia there are students of Svami Muktananda from Ganeshpuri (about whom I’ve heard a lot), Kashmir Shaivism practitioners.
Impressions on my last Indian visit
I would like to share my experiences with respected Yogi Bhagavannath, Yogi Shankarnath (from Brazil) and other my friends, gurubhais, and students. There are few good news. First of all, my Guruji Shri Mithleshnath Maharaj was appointed as Mahant of temple in Devipatan by Adityanath ji. Great and sincere thanks to Adityanath from me and all my students. Devipatan is a sacred place for all nathas. Siddha Shri Ratannath made there his sadhana. In addition, to this place fell hand of Sati and Shakti pith was formed, so there is the famous Durga temple.
My trip to Yogi Surajnath
First of all, I whant to say thanks to dear Yogi Bhagavannath ji for a meeting with his Guruji Surajnath. Place where he lives is far away from the metropolis located in Maharashtra, but in spite of this, my trip was unique. We had a good conversation on Gorakhbani with comments by Surajnath, which he granted to me. To me also was interesting his idea, that Gorakhbani and Gorakh-sabadi are most important works of Goraksha, and that, in fact, he owned much less texts than are assumed. I've also heard from a respected Guruji Sri Vilasnatha that originaly Hatha Yoga Pradipika was written in shabari-bhasha, and then it was translated into Sanskrit by Svatmarama.