- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, QueenslandChameleon New Age Salon, Australia, Queensland.
Celebrating of Vasanta Navaratri on April 3rd (the final day of the festival). Navaratri literally means 'nine nights' of worshipping
This famous festival is celebrated twice each year (in spring and autumn) to celebrate the various manifestations of the Goddess, Mother of the Universe.
Yogi Matsyendranath, a Master in the Nath Tradition (Natha Sampradaya) will present a special puja (a religious ritual) dedicated to the Mother Goddess and Shiva Mahamrityunjaya. The purpose of this puja is to remove obstacles on the spiritual path, to maintain health, obtain longevity and spiritual realisation.
Prior to the puja, there will be a brief introduction into mantras and an explanation of the puja.
Duration: 1.5 hours