- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
This website created by Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj and his disciples, intends to expand the amount of people interested in Natha tradition and disclose the concept of "Yoga" in its complete traditional meaning.
Natha Tradition (Natha Sampradaya) is an ancient authentic Yoga tradition. It was founded by Guru Gorakshanatha. He is regarded as a manifestation of Shiva in India. Mahayogi Gorakshanatha is known as the establisher of Hatha Yoga, which is now practiced all over the world nowadays.
Actually the principles of Gorakshanatha doctrine have been relevant at all times due to the universality of them and are not depended on convictions and religious beliefs of a practitioner. For this reason Natha Tradition is present in the Buddhist and Muslim countries, as well as in India, Europe, Brazil, Australia, USA, Israel and countries of CIS.
Followers of the Tradition recieve various initiations (dikshas) from recognized teachers (Guru) according to the level of their knowledge.
The first person from Russia who recieved all initiations in Natha Tradition was Guru Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj (another name -Yogi Matsyeshvarnath).
He has been living in India among Nathas during a long period of time, learning thoroughly the Tradition and following the instructions of its Teachers. As a result he has recieved recognition and the status of Guru in Sampradaya.
With the blessings of his Choti and Chira Guru as well as of Patriarch Shri Avedyanath, Patriarch Shri Chandanath and Yogi Adityanath, Guru Yogi Matsyendranath and his disciples represent the Natha Tradition all over the world.
At present time Guru Yogi Matsyendranath has about one hundred students in different countries, some of them have the Aughar and Darshani initiations.
According to the traditional standards Nath Darshanis are competent Gurus. Having the support of the whole spiritual Nath society, they transmit the Tradition and cultivate the spirit of unity with the Yogis of India and the ancient heritage of Nathas.
The following teachers represent the Nath Tradition in Russia: Guru Yogi Allamanath Maharaj (Moscow), Guru Yogi Lokanath Maharaj (Chelyabinsk), as well as a female Guru Yogi Lakshminath Maharaj (Moscow), who is authorized to initiate and give sannyas to women by the blessings of her Guru.
Moreover some disciples of Guru Yogi Matsyendranath maintain and develop Natha Sampradaya in Israel, USA, Latvia, Spain. Recently Guru Gorakhnath Mandir has been opened in Riga (Latvia), where aratis, pujas and other spiritual activities are performed regularly, contributing to the development and consolidation of Nath community.
In all of these and other countries Guru Yogi Matsyendranath and his disciples organize frequently seminars, satsangs and meetings with famous Teachers of Natha Sampradaya. This way everybody has the opportunity of getting acquainted with the traditional Yoga.
In addition to this website, there are some other resources of Natha Sampradaya (in Russian and various foreign languages), supplementing each other with information.
There are also printed and video materials being translated and published constantly, popularizing the Tradition. There is a unique by its content forum, where it is possible to participate in direct communication with Guru Yogi Matsyendranath, his disciples and everyone who is interested in Yoga as a spiritual practice.