- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess LakshmiThe celebration of Deepavali is on the day 03.11.2013 at 18.30.
The programme includes Lakshmi puja and satsang.
For registration and additional information please contact email@example.com
Deepavali (means literally “the row of lights) or Diwali is one of the most signiificant, popular and vivid hindu festivals in honour of Lakshmi, the Goddess of prosperity, happiness and spiritual harmony.
It is celebrated during 5 days in October-November (starting on the 13th day Krishna-paksha of the month Ashwin and finishing on the 2nd moon day Shukla-paksha of the month Kartika. The most important day is considered to be the 3rd one of the festival – the night of the new moon.
The lighting of clue lamps, firecrackers and fireworks in houses, streets, squares and temples during this night symbolizes the triumph of Good, Light and Truth over darkness, ignorance and evil.