- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Kali Jayanti 16 October
Mela Interfaith Association, ABN: 35 166 549 720, Tel: 03 5966 5454
Kali Jayanti 16 OctoberKali Jayanti (the day of appearance of Kali Ma Goddess) will be celebrated in Warburton Interfaith Ashram. Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj will perform Kali puja (a Hindu ritual of veneration) to honor and worship Goddess Kali.
Kali is a very significant Goddess known as the Mother of the whole universe, created by Her. She is considered as the primordial void similar to the dark sky, where we can observe a lot of stars and galaxies. Everything originates from the primary reality of Kali and dissolves in it. Tantric texts say that in this age of Kali, Goddess Kali and Mahakala Bhairava (Her consort) may grant liberation from all sins and all kinds of suffering. Although the image of Kali seems horrendous, it is this Goddess who helps us to transform all the dark sides of the Being. She bestows liberation from suffering of the world by Her grace.
16 October from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Yogi Matsyendranath will perform puja for Dakshina Kali (the first form of Kali, which is ideal for exploring the Kali-tattva). At the end of the puja a short satsang (company with an assembly of persons who listen to, talk about, and assimilate the truth from a Master) dedicated to the Goddess will be held from 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Suggested donation for salary owners: paper; for concession card holder (pensioners, students etc.): gold coin
Participants also welcoming to bring a small amount of fruit for the offering during the ceremony and take them back as a Prasad (the grace after a worship).
3227 Warburton Highway
Warburton Vic, 3799, Australia