- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Pashyanti (from Sanskrit pashya - "vision", "visible") is the first visible manifestation of speech, the next aspect of speech after Para-vac. It can`t be heard, it is beyond the senses, but still can be seen with an inner gaze or felt as some form or idea in the mind.
Vac (vach) at this stage is different from pure consciousness and becomes the object of inner perception, and consciousness is expressed and embodied in the flow of floating ideas. This can be seen from an example when we (as conscious) observe the work of the very conscious itself. At the stage of para-vac sound is in the form of the potential, then at the pashyanti state it is in its most subtle manifestation. At this stage, the "mass of sounds," that is the Sanskrit alphabet, acquires readiness for differentiation.